I always wonder if Sean actually understands what I say to him. Is he actually learning? How long will it take him to learn "that"?
And then you're sitting there having dinner & Sean starts doing the Itsy Bitsy spider fingers & looks at you. Then he gets excited when you sing it. WOOT WOOT! As you settle in, you ask...... "do you wanna do itsy bitsy?" And he puts his spider up to do it with you. And you sob. You cry a happy cry. He learns! He understands!!!
Sean is starting to show that he understands just about everything we tell him. I couldn't be happier. Way to go Sean!!!!

Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI hear you! My husband and I have these same thoughts and then pow!, there's a whole list of things new that our V is doing. Everyday she is learning and growing and we see it but some days we are gifted with things like the itsy bitsy spider, or like us with the word "hello" and it melts your heart and makes you stronger.
ReplyDelete