Photobucket

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve with our family. Meredith loved it. She was able to really enjoy hanging out with the big kids and played and danced the night away. She was very upset when it was time to go home. It was quieter this year than it has been in previous years & I think it was a better time because of it. Everyone was able to really sit, talk & enjoy themselves. 

This morning we went to open presents with Rob's brother & his family. They were really way to generous to us this year. They bought us a TV. It was way more than we were able to give this year & in a way it made me feel a little uncomfortable. I know you don't give gifts to get and it's the thought that counts, but.... it still made me uncomfortable. I know that if we were able to do more, we would've. I hope they know that as well. 

I don't know what it is about gift giving holidays that makes me feel so out of sorts. Either way, we're grateful for our gifts of family, friends & our relative health and we're grateful for the generosity bestowed on us by those same friends & family. 

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have that Silent Night shirt too! Funny. I know what you mean about out of sorts. My husband and I feel that way too. We have more gifts that we know what to do with, soooo, we are going to go through and donate the ones that do not get played with. Hopefully another child will play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos, love the stocking on the bottom, so cute!

    ReplyDelete